Our founder, Jonathan Goldberg, created Grateful Massage, LLC as a way to continue his decades of work creating sustainable places for quality, competent & caring healing to occur while producing excellent outcomes.
Jonathan’s award winning public health work has been featured locally, nationally and internationally.
Jonathan’s experiences include:
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Body Work – NCBTMB
- Licensed Therapist in Massachusetts & Rhode Island
- Director – School of Massage & Aesthetics
- Faculty member – schools of massage
- Town of Sharon, Massachusetts – member Board of Health
- Founding Board member – Sharon Dog Park
- Board of Directors/Treasurer – Educators for Social Responsibility
- Public Health program creator & implementor
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork by NCBTMB
- National Certification Board (NCBTMB) – Leadership Development
- Pet Therapy Team – Norwood Hospital
- Docent – museum anatomy exhibition
- EPA & EOEA award winner (environmental projects)
- National AMTA 2010 Convention – Presenter
- Hebrew College – Me’ah Program graduate
- Jonathan holds a graduate degree in Administration and an undergraduate degree in Forestry
- Zero Balancing – candidate for certification: 11/2011
Our clinic space is a peaceful place, designed for healing and comfort.
Our clinic is licensed by the the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure and has been credentialed by American Specialties Health.
Please call Grateful Massage, LLC for the exact location of our clinic on Gabriel Road, Sharon.