Our founder, Jonathan Goldberg, created Grateful Massage, LLC as a way to continue his decades of work creating sustainable places for quality, competent & caring healing to occur while producing excellent outcomes.
Jonathan’s award winning public health work has been featured locally, nationally and internationally.
Jonathan’s experiences include:
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Body Work – NCBTMB
- Licensed Therapist in Massachusetts & Rhode Island
- Director – School of Massage & Aesthetics
- Faculty member – schools of massage
- Town of Sharon, Massachusetts – member Board of Health
- Founding Board member – Sharon Dog Park
- Board of Directors/Treasurer – Educators for Social Responsibility
- Public Health program creator & implementor
- National Certification Board (NCBTMB) – Leadership Development
- Pet Therapy Team – Norwood Hospital
- Docent – museum anatomy exhibition
- EPA & EOEA award winner (environmental projects)
- National AMTA 2010 Convention – Presenter
- Hebrew College – Me’ah Program graduate
- Jonathan holds a graduate degree in Administration and an undergraduate degree in Forestry
- Zero Balancing – candidate for certification: 11/2011
- Anatomy instructor for Yoga Teacher training courses.